I was recently asked by a professor how to save an important message that was sitting on his Android phone. After a little research, this is what I discovered.
- Go to your messages on your phone. Select the message you want to save. Pause the message.
- Select your menu, and choose Forward.
- Select “Forward via Email”
- Save the QCP file from your email message to your computer.
- Go to http://media.io/
- Upload QCP file, select MP3, and Normal, and finally, click on “Convert” button.
- Save MP3 file to your computer.
This simply procedure was exactly what the professor ordered.