Back in February, I extended a challenge for you to participate with me in the Modern Mrs. Darcy “read 12 books in 12 different categories in 12 months.” How are you doing? With a third of the year behind us, I thought it was a good time to report my status.
Here is a list of the books that Anne would like us to read:
- a book published this year – Will It Fly?
- a book you can finish in a day – Growth Hacker Marketing
- a book you’ve been meaning to read –
- a book recommended by your local librarian or bookseller
- a book you should have read in school
- a book chosen for you by your spouse, partner, sibling, child or BFF
- a book published before you were born – Think & Grow Rich
- a book that was banned at some point
- a book you previously abandoned
- a book you own but have never read
- a book that intimidates you
- a book you’ve already read at least one
I need to focus on my list more because I have read a dozen other books but they don’t count towards this challenge.
When you finish a book or the series, leave a comment. I would love to see what you are reading. Enjoy the challenge!