In our first episode of the Extension Tech Roundtable, Jerry Buchko and I talked with Jeff Hino from Oregon State University about how he has managed to make Ask an Expert so successful in Oregon State.
To view this presentation on Google+, go to https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cp4pf0ps4ra6k163d921pusjhmk
Here are resources shared in the program:
Ask an Expert Marketing Materials
- Ask an Expert Banner – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUNo5tKuXpM&feature=youtu.be
- Taboo Doggy Treats – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cmAcA7mNJs&feature=youtu.be
- Ask an Expert Intro Fly-in – http://youtu.be/cnJRp1ZV7RA
- AaE Marketing graphic materials – https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5bf9c52lfffy6zr/AACjAVWIU5Ki7-yGNE88VFEma?dl=0
NOTE: This is a temporary download site. They will be available soon in the Communications and Marketing site in Create in eXtension.
Graphic files are editable PDF and can be edited in Adobe Illustrator or similar program.
- Ask an Expert button – http://about.extension.org/graphicstandards/ask-an-expert-button/
Recommended book: The Webinar Manifesto