Last month, I reported on how Pinterest could be used to support Extension work. In this post, I will provide examples of how Extension Nutrition and Food Safety educators are using Pinterest to promote good nutrition.
- University of Illinois Extension – Food & Nutrition
- “What’s Cooking? with Mary Liz Wright” Cooking Videos
- University of Illinois Extension – Fun Food Facts!
- Families Food Fitness
- Alice Henneman, Dietitian: U. of NE-Lincoln Extension
- Healthy Food Choices in Schools
- FoodHero OSU Extension – Healthy Recipes
- Oregon State University Extension Service – Preserving, Canning, Freezing, Drying
- FoodHero OSU Extension
- Oregon State University Extension Service – Food: Healthy, Tasty & Quick
- Oregon State University Extension Service – Healthy Thanksgiving
- Dinner Tonight! | Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- K-State Research and Extension – Walk Kansas
- K-State Research and Extension – Food, Health and Nutrition
- UNL FoodFitness
- Colorado State University Extension – Live Eat Play Colorado
This was just a quick list. If your state extension office is not represented, I encourage you to do a search on Pinterest.